The University of Rochester’s Pre-College Programs offer current high school students a range of academic and campus life opportunities to prepare them for college success. During your time at Rochester, you’ll have the chance to:
- Get a firsthand look at college life
- Conduct hands-on research
- Explore educational and career pathways
- Build lasting relationships with your peers and instructors
- Earn college credit while learning alongside Rochester undergraduates
Note: Due to COVID-19, our 2021 summer pre-college programs will be offered online.